Tuesday, March 25, 2008

About Me

Hi everyone, my name is Jason, and I come from Taiwan. I have been in New Zealand for one year and half, and I just came back from there last week. I went back with my brother to visit my family. I was in Taiwan for the last 3 months. Here in New Zealand I together with him also. I do not have any part time job here in New Zealand, because I want to totally concentrate in my studies.
I am taking the Advanced Diploma in English this semester, because I want to finish my studies this year and go back to Taiwan to help my dad's business and he needs someone with better English language to get in more international customers and his business.
I hope I will have good time in this course with all the students. I also hope to be successful in getting Diploma this year. Thank you

4 comments:

JennyC said...

Hi Jason
Its great that you have started your Blog. Now you need to edit your post " about me" using ideas I have given you. Then I would like to see you add some photos and links to make it look more interesting. As well, you need to do the class report and comment on some of your class mates work. You also need to add the class blog folder to your blog and subscribe to some interesting sites

rainbow said...

It is so interesting. Do you mind give our more infromation about your hometown
i really want to go travel

Jing said...

Hi Jason, how about your next semester?

ericutada said...

haha you are a real funny gue bro , i want to travel taiwan as soon as posible.haha i think you will do my guide